Thursday 14 January 2010

The Surgery Addict

Everyone has TV shows which are guilty pleasures. At the moment, mine are 90210 (the new one – oh the shame) and the Hills. I am totally addicted to both and I know that I am probably getting dumber the more I watch them. The acting is bad, the story lines are totally lame and I don’t really think they have anything positive to offer their viewers but somehow I am still hooked.

When first glancing at the cover of People magazine, I was taken aback by the blonde bimbo on the cover. When looking closer, I realised that it was Heidi Montag from the Hills. In the first season of the Hills I adored Heidi; in fact she was my favourite character. She was sassy, cool and also incredibly beautiful (she has the most amazing Bambi eyes).

As the seasons progress, she becomes more irritating, her hair becomes more platinum, her boobs become bigger and her face just becomes stranger looking.

In People, Heidi has confessed that she is addicted to Plastic Surgery. In November, Heidi had 10 cosmetic procedures in one day - a nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision. I am asking myself why? She used to be an incredibly gorgeous young girl.

3 comments:

  1. She sounds so stupid to me.... living for surgery...
    She had breast implants?
    Boob Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too adore the hills [very addicted]
    but I cannot understand why heidi needs the surgery at all...she is still in here early twenties and was already beautiful it's so horrible to think that she cannot see this herself...tragic even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to think what she's going to look like when she actually has reason for surgery!

    She was so beautiful naturally, now she's just generically fake

    ReplyDelete