Friday 15 January 2010

Olsen Files

I am obsessed with reading at the moment. Perfect evenings and weekends are spent cuddled up with a book and a cup of tea. I just purchased ‘Influence’ by the Olsen Twins. I know it won’t be like reading a juicy novel, but I am really curious to see what this book is about and where the ever-stylish Olsen twins get their inspiration from.

Whilst on the subject of the Olsen twins, I have just discovered this great website called the Olsen files. It has the most amazing candid photos of the twins. I have spent hours trawling through the archives, worshipping their unique fashion sense and how their style has transformed over the years.

These are some of my favourite Mary Kate looks (sorry Ashley fans but MK is my favourite twin, I am obsessed with her style).

Some fabulous casual looks… MK knows that coffee on-the-go is the perfect accessory.

Dressed up and channelling her inner-bohemian babe (which she has perfected).


Sisterly love...

She even looks awesome after yoga class or riding a bike around the city.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo I love that book so much. I got it sometime last year and just keep looking back on it. Scanned it so many times for use in my textiles work!

    Love the twins' style!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete