Wednesday 13 January 2010

Little Miss Lazy

I am so sorry that it has taken me a good three weeks to make a blog entry. Two things have kept me from blogging recently. I am freezing cold and miserable and I am not too sure whether you want to hear my grumpy rants on why winter is horrible and needs to sod off. I also look like a mess (I have forgotten how to co-ordinate my clothing at the moment) and to be honest I have been too embarrassed to make any outfit posts. I look like a crazy bag lady and nobody wants to see that (not even me).

My other reason for not blogging (no the dog didn’t eat my laptop) is that I have a new job! Yipppeeee! I start in two weeks time and this has pretty much been occupying my brain waves at the moment. There was this huge process applying for the job, and then interviewing for the job and then leaving my current job but it is all in the bag now. Wish me luck!

So my first post for 2010 is going to be about these awesome necklaces by Gonzalo Cutrina. They are so colourful, bold and playful; I am sure they would liven up any outfit. I like the American elk one the best… It is officially on my wish list!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, gorgeous pieces, very vivid. When do you start the new job, how very exciting ....

    ReplyDelete