Tuesday 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

Christmas is now well and truly in sight and I am as excited as, well, a child before Christmas. My lovely parents sent me some Xmas money (thanks mum & dad) so at the weekend I went shopping at Topshop to buy some pre-Christmas treats.

I have been after a denim shirt since the summer time however everyone I tried on seemed to swamp me. Brain was functioning at the weekend and I found a lovely light denim shirt in the petite section. Hurrah!

Since it has been insanely cold lately I bought yet another big chunky cardigan - this time in black. It is so warm and toasty.

Cup of tea time! Mmmm Earl Grey..

Once more - I am sorry that these photos are so orange! It is the odd lighting in my flat mixed with winter darkness outside.

I have also been meaning to post a picture of this lovely top knot headband I bought from Etsy (by foliage). I love top knots – they have a great rockabilly look to them. I have been wearing it quite a bit lately and I am considering purchasing a floral one soon.

This might be my last blog post for the New Year, so I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year

Emma xx

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit! I especially love your skirt and your glasses. But that bow tie is also really cute ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    Happy new year love xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute look!


    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete