Wednesday 16 December 2009

Potty for Pottery

Apologies that I have been a bit slack with blogging lately. I have been sick for the last two weeks with a cold which will not go away. It is driving me mad! I thought the point of getting sick was that you eventually got better, not stayed the same?

Like most people, I have been thinking about Christmas an awful lot at the moment. What to buy other people, what yummy treats I will be eating and most importantly what to put on my Christmas wish list. I put together my Xmas list a good month ago now, but in the last week I keep thinking of more great things to add to the list. Something tells me that I might be buying these things for myself…

Anyway, I have been trawling around on Etsy (I have been a tad bored at work lately) and I am really in love with the collection of ceramics by Fruit Fly Pie. Everything for sale is so cute and I love all of the bright retro colours.

These are my favourites (if you are listening Santa?)

No comments:

Post a Comment