Thursday 17 December 2009

Modern yet Folksy

When I was last in New York I visited this great store in Greenwich which stocked these gorgeous wooden post cards with twee looking animals on them. I am so happy to have finally found them (and other awesome products!) on-line at Night Owl Paper Goods.

They have such a cute collection of post cards (printed onto light weight wood). My favourites are the fox, kitten and bunny with a latte. What a lovely treat to send to loved ones.


They also have some really cute notepads (made from the same wood). I really love the otter and owl prints. They would be perfect to carry around everyday in my handbag.


Lori Nichols also makes handmade owls for Night Owl Paper Goods. She uses thrifty sweaters, wool, acorns and letterpress bits and bobs. They are so adorable! I really like the one made from mint green wool.

1 comment: