Tuesday 1 December 2009

My Latest Muse...


I am totally envious of and in love with Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor. She looks like a cross between Rachel Bilson and Jade Jagger which means her looks are to die for. Her wavy locks are perfect and she has the most beautiful face (look at her mouth – which other 17 year olds are that pouty?).


She also has that amazing laid back hippy look which I have been struggling and failing miserably with for a good decade now. Little Atlanta also has totally amazing fashion sense and really pulls together some gorgeous and unique looks.



I am also slightly jealous that Nick Valensi from the Strokes is her step-dad. No lounging round the house in saggy old jumpers and tracksuit bottoms for Atlanta.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh love her!

    Also, there is a treat for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow yeah, I'm kinda jealous too!

    So I'm guessing she is Amanda's daughter? Does that show my age! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool photos! great style too!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knoowww, i am in LOVE with the strokes, and yep, her style is amazing!! :))

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete