Thursday 3 December 2009

Pretty in Pink

I have never really been able to wear pink… I love the colour but every time I try to wear something pink, I feel like a giant ball of fairy floss. It looks so pretty, soft and girlie though that I really want to try it out again and see if it could work for me.

I mean look at these pictures - don't these girls (and their poodles) just look so cute in pink? Now I know some of them are not actually wearing pink and are just bathed in rose lighting but they all look so sweet and yummy.




Whenever I think of pink, cherry blossoms automatically pop into my mind. I really want to visit Japan when they are in bloom. I also really love the colours in this picture from Lula. Sigh.

I saw this cute little shrug in Topshop which I am going to try on at some point over the weekend. I think it could be a good first step into the world of pink?


I also really love this Urban Outfitters dress. It is made from the most alluring fabric that I am slightly obsessed with it. I just wish they made it in black… I am such a creature of habit.


14 comments:

  1. I adore pink, and I suggest you try different shades to see which one suits your skin tone, I'm sure once you find the right shade you will be converted to a true pink lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way when it come to pink but leaning to like it. I now own few pink items!!

    very sweet yummy photos!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. pink is a hard one to master, it can either come off very pretty or very fairy-godmother-bad-prom-y. i love the images you have here, esp. the kirsten dunst as marie antoinette.
    xx
    lauren

    p.s. loooove your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the third photo - the way the pink stands out in the neutral room.

    And the blossom photo. Cute.

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, its one of the hardest colours to pull of but I am in love with that Topshop shrug!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I battle with pink, too, but I've always found it a very flattering and romantic color to wear, which happens on rare occasions.

    I could go for the pink Marie Antoinette hair, though.

    www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so sweet ang girlie! love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, I love the second picture.
    And the Urban Outfitters dress is ♥

    Sahara xo.
    overtly-grand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. these pretty in pink pics are lovely and i think the uo dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know what you mean about pink, but these pictures make it look so appealing! Love that UO dress! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay i'll take cherry blossom photos for you in april! x

    ReplyDelete