Thursday 17 December 2009

Material Girl

I really love Dolce and Gabbana’s new campaign featuring Madonna. She looks really womanly and healthy (has the scary muscular yoga Madonna withdrawn?) and I also think it echoes the ambience of classic Italian cinema.

Shot by Steven Klein, the photos show Madge as a sensual Italian housewife wearing floral skirts, crochet tops, dresses and leopard print. I am trying to ignore the fact that Madonna is chomping down on some spag bol in one of the pictures – I wonder if it is macrobiotic pasta?

4 comments:

  1. She looks incredible, very foxy, and I'm loving her hair style, she looks kind of softer round the edges, more sexual than she has recently, I guess she must be getting some serious action x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I hadn't seen these pics yet, thanks! Miles better than any of her other D&G campaigns. Less 'provocative'!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how natural Madonna looks in this D&G campaign! she look really beautiful and less harsh like she usually does.
    -kinsey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this photos so many times and I love it! She looks so different from like her muscular body. She's so gorgeous and more feminine too <3

    ReplyDelete