Thursday 15 October 2009

For the Slummy Honeys

I have decided that I am a casual girl at heart. Even when I get all glam for an evening out, there is still a casual / sloppiness to my look. I will never be a super chic girl with perfect hair, makeup and clothes. How I envy those girls. Strands of my hair are always flying all over the place and by the end of the night I have spilled something on myself and chipped my nail polish. Sadly I cannot deny the girl I am, maybe just let her freak flag fly a little?

I am saying yippee to Topshop’s ‘horror’ look book. It is very grungy and a little bit Goth therefore it is totally perfect for me. I love wearing dark colours and I am totally obsessed with the 90’s at the moment and the whole ‘glam grunge’ look which has been popping up all over the place for the last year. It enables us sloppy chicks to still look stylish although half the time we look like crazy bag ladies with too many layers and textures going on.

I also think these pictures are totally fabulous and the clothing ensembles are awesome (aside from that feather headpiece – I would never wear that! It is an asthmatics nightmare).

3 comments:

  1. I love the second look!! That leather jacket and those boots look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I end up like that on nights out too! I wish I could get away with wearing a crazy headpiece like that! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first jumper is amazing and those zebra print boots are hottt!

    ReplyDelete