Tuesday 27 October 2009

The Weather Outside is Frightful


Next week I am heading off to Iceland for a wintery getaway. After looking at the weather forecast (5 degrees – during the day), I am in serious need of some toasty winter clothes to keep me warm and happy.

Thankfully Uniqlo have restocked their HeatTech thermals for another winter. One thing I hate about winter is wearing so many layers that I cannot move. Looking like the marshmallow man from Ghostbusters doesn’t make a girl feel good about herself.

Uniqlo's HeatTech pieces keep a girl looking chic and there is no need to wear the entire contents of my wardrobe in one outing. They are also so cute and bright (not your normal white woolly thermals) and they are coated with milk protein so your skin gets a little bit of moisturising action whilst you are at it! Genius if you ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment