Monday 12 October 2009

Winter Wish List

The winter chill is upon us. I had hoped to bulk up my winter wardrobe, but it is still looking as skeletal as ever (can one wear summer dresses with tights this winter? Me thinks no). This is my winter wish list…

Topshop shaggy goat hair jacket - OK I am feeling sorry for the goats but I really like this jacket. Sorry Wayne (my pet goat from when I was a child)...


Vivienne Westwood bag – hurrah for faux crocodile skin!


Auburn locks – I really want hair like Karen Elson. She is so totally gorgeous! Jack White – you are a lucky man.


Cath Kidston mittens – they are so cute and childlike. Make my cold hands happy? Yes please!


Topshop leopard print hat – definitely will keep my little ears warm and toasty on cold winter nights.
Big snugly coatigans – I really like the whole chunky cardigan doubling up as a coat look. I think it looks really elegant but also a bit bohemian at the same time. Definitely the look I am after (photo from Grazia)


Alexander Mcqueen boots – I think I am in serious love with these boots.

Topshop fluffy gloves – I tried these on the other day and they were so awesome. I felt like I had stuffed animals for hands. The only problem will be gripping things…

A fold away bike – yeah OK that seems more like a summer purchase but I love these bikes. It looks like people are riding this strange contraptions which is half bike / half scooter. They are so cute! Also this dude looks so cool posing with his (photo from jak & jil).

No comments:

Post a Comment