Monday 5 October 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Growing up I loved Where the Wild Things Are (who didn’t?) It is such a magical story and the illustrations are so incredible. I am so excited about the release of the film. I saw the preview for it yesterday and almost burst with excitement. Spike Jonze is an incredible filmmaker so I cannot wait for his wacky and wonderful interpretation of the book.

In the meantime I was reading about the label Opening Ceremony and how they have launched a new clothing collection inspired by Where the Wild Things Are. The collection consists of snug faux fur pieces based on characters from the book. I am heading off to Iceland soon, and I am so tempted to get the all in one play suit which Max wears throughout the book. It looks so snug!


No comments:

Post a Comment