Friday 27 November 2009

Call of the Wild

I find animal print quite timeless. Year after year, I happily dig out my leopard print scarves, gloves, belts and shoes and I never feel unfashionable. I wonder if metallic or studs will last the test of time? Probably not but they are fun for the time being.

Leopard print accessories always top my wish list. I have also been lusting after two pairs of shoes for a while now.

Ashish leopard print shoes


Emma Cook zebra print wedges.


I cannot decide which pair I want more… The Emma Cook shoes are really comfortable however I would be really tall in the Ashish leopard print sweeties. Hmmmm.

I think Whitney Port and Rihanna look really awesome in their leopard shoes. However not too sure about the rest of Whitney’s outfit. Leather shorts in an awkward cut? Is she heading off to Oktoberfest? Dear, dear Whitney.


I adore Miranda Kerr’s leopard print mini skirt. I think this outfit is pretty perfect. She looks really elegant yet trendy at the same time.


So after dissing Leighton last week I decided to give her some credit for keeping things stylish yet simple in this gorgeous leopard print scarf and black trench coat ensemble. I really do love Leighton. She is my favourite of the Gossip Girl girls.


Olivia Palermo is also keeping it simple and stylish by spicing up this black dress with a really cute leopard print belt. She is a stylish and pretty girl but man I hate her in the City.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! And I agree, animal print is quite timeless. And when it comes to your decision, I vote for Emma Cook zebra print wedges!!!!!

    Nice blog. I am your follower now!

    Visit & follow
    www.barboradudinska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete