Friday 13 November 2009

Gypsy Fortune Teller

Last night the weather in London was so icky. It was grey, miserable, damp and the rain just wouldn’t stop pelting down. I really wanted to spend the evening indoors cuddled up in my jim-jams watching Grey’s Anatomy and the Hills, however I forced myself out into the wet and dreary weather.

I met up with the girlies for dinner, gossip and drinks on the Thames. I decided to wear biker boots, my new black bodycon skirt (note - sitting down or eating are not beneficial when wearing this skirt), a black cami and my lace waistcoat got another outing (and there was me thinking I would never wear the thing!) I have decided that if I wear my lace waistcoat with loads of necklaces I feel like a gypsy fortune teller. I don't see that as a bad thing though.

I am off to grab a coffee and see An Education soon. Hope you are all having lovely weekend’s xoxo

4 comments:

  1. lace waistcoat = brill. thanks for your lovely comment!

    claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely.

    thank you so much for your sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a 'pleather' skirt from H&M that is the same shape and length and I agree - don't sit or eat! Looks fab though! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress and the black and grey effects is just perfect,looking stunning as always girl!

    Following your blog right now <3

    ReplyDelete