Wednesday 18 November 2009

Tell me why? I don't like Wednesdays...

It has been a horrible day... I woke up this morning and my right ear was blocked. I have been deaf for the entire day. I feel like a Nana. I keep saying 'what?', 'who?', 'sorry - can you repeat that?' It is so frustrating! People at work have stopped speaking to me because I yell my responses at them. I am spending my evening at the Doctors surgery. Doh!

I am also really disappointed to see pictures of Leighton Meester at the opening of the new American Eagle Outfitters flagship store where she performed her new single.



I love Leighton because she always looks super glam and polished. I really don't understand her outfit choice here. She looks like Lady Gaga gone wrong (and that is saying something!)

Does it look like she has had a horrible accident in those leggings to anyone else?

8 comments:

  1. Hmmm, that's an interesting look! I kind of like it in a way... I think she usually dresses a bit too old. But yeah the leggings really do her no favours!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also hate wednesdays. and for leighton . she try to make a difference but she looks ugly. and she use too much make up.. still loving her

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Leighton and heard about her performing in NYC for the American Eagle opening and wished I could have gone, but kind of glad I wasn't there because I wouldn't have approved of her outfit. I'm not sure wants she's trying to show with this look, but those leggings are horrible. They would probably be good for an artistic editorial, but not for this. Maybe she trying to have a unique look for her singing career part that's different from her glam actress career part. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i actually really like that outfit! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, hahaha I love Leighton - I'm not quite loving this look though!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. i didnt even recognise her !!!
    she looks so different.
    i feel bad for leighton because i think people want her to dress like blair in real life.
    i think she wants to be seen as herself more, hence the crazy clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thank you for your lovely comment!
    I agree with Cotton Socks, so true.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya wtf?? I dont get it....she TOTALLY looks she had an accident in those leggings! ewwwwyy

    ReplyDelete