Friday 13 November 2009

Kyoto Gardens

I was tidying up my hard drive (jeez my life is thrilling – I cannot believe I started a sentence like that!) and I found some pictures from my birthday which I wanted to post. My birthday is in May, so these pictures are from quite a while ago. I spent the day eating cupcakes and wandering around Holland Park. There are these gorgeous Japanese Gardens (the Kyoto Gardens) in Holland Park. They are so pretty and tranquil.


It is miserable and rainy in London today and I would like to be magically transported back to May where the weather was gorgeous, I could wear pretty sundresses and my weekends could be spent wandering around the beautiful Kyoto Gardens (instead of locked indoors watching Grey’s Anatomy season 3). Sigh.


There is also this great sculpture of a turtle in Holland Park. Turtles are one of my favourite animals so I totally love this picture!


2 comments:

  1. You look really pretty with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this garden :) And u look cute :)

    http://indabigcity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete