Friday 20 November 2009

Putting on the Ritz...

It seems that everywhere I look at the moment, clothing, shoes and accessories are all covered in sequins. My inner pirate maiden does love a bit of glitter so I cannot resist this trend. Let’s face it – who feels glum when wearing something glitzy and glam? Not me!

I was looking at pictures of celebrities wearing sequin embezzled clothing on the Elle website. I think Carey Mulligan looks amazing in her head to toe sequined dress (and I am so in love with her at the moment anyway. She could wear a potato sack and I would still be raving).


Chloe Sevigny looks amazing as always in her Miu Miu ensemble (who else could wear that outfit?)


Christina Ricci plays it safe with a simple diamante brooch. I had to include this picture because she looks so classy and her makeup is pretty great as well.


Eva Mendes looks stunning in her glam sequined number. She is such a hot lady!


I now feel inspired to head out shopping and buy this cute sequinned bag from Urban Outfitters and this gorgeous sequinned rose coloured shrug from Topshop. They are both just so pretty!



15 comments:

  1. I do love that Topshop shrug so much!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love the gorgeous shrug too! It's so pretty!

    And yes to sequins and glam! I'll be wearing a very sequinned dress tomorrow to a wedding!! So I'm a happy camper:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva Mendex looks great. the topshop shrug is so lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. why thank you ! i like ur blog too :), the topshop shrug is sooo gossip girl-ish ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    They pull it off so well,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is ♥
    great post.

    Sahara xo.
    overtly-grand.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow how amazing is chloe in that skirt! so different; and i'm all about the bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, sequins are divine!! love chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. topshop does sequins sooo well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. chloe is great and topshop sequins...uaaa....adore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The beaded number is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love love love the little bag :)

    ReplyDelete