Tuesday 10 November 2009

The Wonderful Peggy Noland

I was never a huge fan of the band CSS. All the trendy Auckland kids went potty over them and started wearing fluro crazy crap and I just couldn’t stomach any of it. Then again I was pretty anti Auckland and its hipsters so anything they got up to, I wanted to be the complete opposite.

The only thing I do like about CSS is Lovefoxx’s awesome collection of wild, bright leotards (note that these are different to the crazy, cheap fluro crap worn by Auckland scenesters). Lovefoxx is a pretty lass and always looked bubbly and fun. Her cool on stage get-up is thanks to Peggy Noland. She is a pretty ace designer and makes some seriously amusing and hilarious clothing. Giant nappy-like bottoms, polka-dots galore, garments which are dramatically oversized, clashing prints and a mish-mash of colours. Hats off to Peggy – she seems to be pretty fun loving with her designs.

3 comments:

  1. OKAY. I NEED THE SECOND ONE DOWN. RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog girl !!

    I love love all these crazy prints and wow,I need one right now in my closet if I could have it <3

    ReplyDelete