Wednesday 2 September 2009

Ahoy Matey!

After seeing the Jeff Koons Popeye Collection at the Serpentine Gallery I have become crazy about sailors and all things nautical again.

I can totally understand why nautical becomes the hot fashion trend to follow every summer. It is fresh, clean and classic. Looking into my jewellery box I notice a common theme – boats and anchors. My wardrobe every year is loaded with stripes, anchor prints and cute dresses with sailor inspired necklines.

As we head towards to end of summer in London I am making the most out of the nautical look (nautical looks wrong when the weather is cold, nobody wants to think about the ocean when they are freezing their little toes off!)

On Saturday when I wandered along Oxford Street, I decided to rock a Topshop striped tee-shirt, my red bow headband and an anchor necklace for the ultimate nautical look. Hello Sailor!


No comments:

Post a Comment