Monday 28 September 2009

Funny Bones

Last week was a great week for post (lots of amazing treats arrived in the letterbox). Firstly a lovely gift arrived from my mum (thanks mum!). She bought me a Karen Walker necklace. It is a pale blue skull on a white rope. I am so excited about it. I feel like a voodoo witch doctor when I wear it.



My giraffe print shoes arrived on Friday. I purchased them in the Urban Outfitters sale (why are their sales so good?) They are really comfortable and I think they make a nice alternative to the black or brown brogues which everyone seems to wear in the wintertime (not that I am dissing black or brown brogues – I think they look awesome!)



I teamed both of my new treats together for a party on Saturday night. New goodies certainly make this girl feel great!


No comments:

Post a Comment