Monday 7 September 2009

There was an Old Lady who lived in a shoe…

My favourite nursery rhyme as a child began ‘there was an old lady who lived in a shoe’. That was pretty funny when I was younger, but as I become a shoe addicted adult I realise there is a hidden message in that nursery rhyme. Emma – if you don’t watch out, your obsession with shoes will turn you into an old lady who will be forced to live in her shoes. I seem to be totally obsessed with shoes at the moment and it is going to do some serious damage to my bank balance.

At the top of my shoe wish list are these amazing Emma Cook shoes. I spent 20 minutes just waltzing around the Topshop shoe department in them and fell head over heels in love. They are so comfortable and look so wicked on. I cannot decide if I prefer them in black or Zebra print… Can I have both?



The second pair of shoes I am lusting after are these gorgeous Kurt Geiger leopard print boots. I think they look a little like Christian Louboutin’s leopard shoe boot (although at a much friendlier price). I love the tassel detail on the zip. Are they the perfect autumn boot or what?

I am also digging Kron by KronKron shoes at the moment. They are so colourful and candy-like. I just cannot pick which pair I love the most. The red ones? The black ones with the baby pink detailing? All of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment