Wednesday 16 September 2009

Tavi Love

Most of my Saturday was spent indoors reading Pop magazine (I am such a party animal). I wanted to pick up the latest issue because it featured Brodie Dalle, Ed Ruscha, Damien Hirst (who is the guest editor) and most importantly I wanted to read about this month’s cover star - the infamous Tavi Williams.

Things were getting a bit strange when I started idolising Mary Kate Olsen. I thought – Jeez Emma, she is so much younger then you. Aren’t you supposed to idolise people around your age or a bit older? Not too sure what explanation I can offer for idolising a 13 year old blogger. But the truth is that Tavi deserves all the credit she can get. She is a 13 year old girl who has one of the most important and renowned fashion blogs in the world. She possesses such talent and skill. I have been a fan of her blog Style Rookie for a while now and her posts are always intelligent and unique and most importantly, she is an insanely creative individual. She is definitely someone worth admiring and has a very bright future ahead of her.

1 comment: