Thursday 3 September 2009

Dawn of the Dead

On the rare occasion I head out on the town and dance up a storm at a night club (I am not overly keen on dancing because my moves are super lame), I always find that my bag gets in the way. I am always conscious that it is either wedged under my armpit and is slowly becoming smelly and slimy or if I leave it on the floor and dance around it, I am nervous that some gypsy might steal it (now before we start judging me, remember that London is the hometown of Oliver Twist).

I spotted this amazing bag which solves all of life’s problems – Alexander McQueen’s knuckle duster clutch. The clasp has a set of knuckle dusters which allows the bag to be attached to your hand at all times (and you don’t even have to hold onto it). More importantly the knuckle dusters have these amazing skulls encrusted on them. A bag with blinging skulls on it? I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment