Monday 21 September 2009

the Lemonheads

The Lemonheads are one of my favourite bands of all time. Their fun and poppy beats always put me in a great mood. Evan Dando is also a total babe. What girl can resist a band fronted by a totally gorgeous man? What a drool fest...


So when I discovered that the Lemonheads were playing a London show, I pencilled the 19th of September in my calendar and waited eagerly. It was a pretty fun gig. They whizzed through their poppy tunes and then Mr. Dando did a solo act for a few songs. Everyone was dancing and singing away and having an awesome time.

At the moment my wardrobe has taken a bit of a grungy turn. Every time I head out I always seem to don a plaid shirt in some colour. How boring of me. I think it is because I am obsessed with the 90’s at the moment. Most of my favourite bands are from the 90’s and I have always found that music and fashion go hand in hand when influencing what I put on my back.

Over the weekend I bought some new Doc Boots. They make me feel like a teenager again. In winter I tend to walk around in flat black boots and I had decided that Doc’s were definitely the way to go this winter. They are so comfortable and I feel like I am walking on marshmallows. I am looking forward to slipping into them tonight to watch the Veils play. However there will be more on that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment