Friday 4 September 2009

Jaws

I still cannot believe that I have spent 25 years of my life having never seen the movie Jaws. When my boyfriend Chris found out he swore I lived in some sort of non-movie watching cult as a child and insisted we spend our Saturday evening watching the scariest shark movie ever made.

I have never been good with scary movies. I squirm around, complain that I am scared, cover my eyes and keep asking ‘how much longer?’ Jaws was no exception - it scared the crap out of me. I was squirming all over the place and my heart was practically leaping out of my body. When the big scary shark manages to get on board the boat at the end? I thought I was going to cark it. I definitely don’t want to go near the ocean for a while – swimming or in a boat.

Having just watched Jaws ties in nicely with a ridiculous cardigan I bought a few weeks ago. This winter I am stocking up on daft knit wear and I have started my collection with a shark cardigan. I am expecting a chorus of da-na, da-na, da-na to follow me around every time I wear this cardigan. Silly knitwear is definitely going to make the winter months more bearable. I cannot help but smile every time I look at it.


3 comments:

  1. O you got this cardigan! Jealous! It's too cute. I saw this on http://cheapskatechic.blogspot.com/2009/08/heeey-squalo.html and wanted it =p

    LT @ elle-tea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it is so warm and cuddly... It is like wearing an awesome blanket!

    ReplyDelete