Friday 18 September 2009

Show me your wardrobe!

Every issue of Elle, I head straight to the ‘show me your wardrobe’ section. I am totally fascinated by what other people wear and how they describe their style. Is it the voyeuristic stalker that lurks deep in me? Probably. I also that think people are naturally interested in what other people wear and how they present themselves to the world. I mean isn’t that what the world of fashion is all about? Borrowing and re-hashing styles?

I really wanted to share my favourite pictures by Jackie Dixon (the brains behind show me your wardrobe). All of these people look so amazing and gorgeous and I love the outfits they have put together.


3 comments:

  1. These are all really cute. I also love how much attention bloggers are getting at the moment in magazines. It's great when I turn a page and susie's blog is part of an article!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great!
    Loved the pictures aswell.
    Nice work.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cool post. the first outfit is so great

    ReplyDelete