Tuesday 1 September 2009

Florence and the Machine


Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine is truly the coolest chick around at the moment. Her auburn locks are gorgeous and she always looks kooky and fabulous.

This bank holiday weekend, my post-surgery boyfriend and I stayed at home and watched an awful lot of television. We spent most of our time watching highlights from the Reading and Leeds festivals. We were disappointed that the weekend was spent bound to the sofa and I resorted to hours of daydreaming that I was partying with the other jubilant festival goers at Reading. Sigh.

My favourite Reading highlight was definitely Florence and the Machine. She looked like a saucy vamp maiden from Dracula. I am absolutely in love with her wardrobe right about now. Florence definitely gives it her all working the gothic chic look. How many girls could don hot pants, a leather corset and a black cape? Let’s just say it isn’t a look you see everyday.

1 comment:

  1. cool post. thanks for sharing. florence and her cap look great

    ReplyDelete